Sophisticated. Efficient. Different.
Our complimentary tool provides Financial Advisors
- Client risk profiling
- Portfolio risk analysis
- Performance analysis
- Proposal generation
- Much more
Quickly connect and monitor your firm's investment offering
Scale the process for selecting, creating, monitoring, and implementing your firm-wide investment strategies.
- Research and monitor holdings
- Assign holdings to model portfolios
- Manage models at the firm level for all advisors
- Compare multiple portfolios against each other
- Generate proposals for clients
Engage clients and potential clients through a clear process that fits their risk profile
Empower those you serve with the information they need to make informed decisions without confusing finance-speak.
- Simple and robust risk questionnaire
- Compare and backtest portfolio performance
- Clearly recommend proposed changes
- Design your own proposal templates
- Customize firm specific disclosures
We believe that your tech stack should be simple and cost-effective
Our flagship company, Helios Quantitative Research, built this tool for our member firms, who collectively represent over 800 Financial Advisors. Now, we are sharing it with you!
- Leverage years of technological enhancements
- Potentially save tens of thousands of dollars in software expenses
- Focus spending on personalization and other key objectives
- Expand margins to increase longevity and security
- Attract and retain talent through competitive payout structures
Content designed to help Financial Advisors create a competitive advantage, grow their firm, and scale their operations.
What You Think You Need Vs. What You Actually Need: Redefining the Role of an OCIO at Your Advisory Firm
The Due Dilly Podcast is a resource for Financial Advisors, provided by Helios Quantitative Research. The podcast is designed to help financial advisors communicate complex investment-related topics in a simple and effective way.