“You can’t use an old map to explore a new world” – Albert Einstein
[sc_pdf_download] The COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we approach all aspects of life, and financial advisors aren’t exempt from its impact. For advisors in particular, the pandemic accelerated business trends that were already underway. In this session, advisors will explore best practices to adapt to these trends, including:
- Implementing ideas to engage with existing clients as well as prospecting for new relationships
- Assisting clients looking for different types of advice due to the pandemic
- Incorporating emerging styles of work, such as the increasing importance of technology and the work-from-home environment
Our guest speaker for this continuing education session is Tim Steffen, from PIMCO Investment Management. How to check your current Continuing Education (CE) status:
- Log into your CFP Board account.
- Select My CFP® Certification in the left-side navigation.
- Select View/Report CE under the heading Continuing Education (CE) Summary.
- Log into your Investments and Wealth Institue account.
- Navigate to the Renewal Requirements area of the dashboard.
- Select the CE Summary button and you’ll be provided a summary of CE courses/programs that have been reported to your current renewal period.
Helios Quantitative Research acts as a white-labeled CIO for Financial Advisors across the world. We transform Financial Advisors into full asset managers by helping them create, implement, monitor, communicate, quantitative investment strategies. We currently influence over 100 advisory firms that collectively manage over $30 billion in assets under management. Learn how we are working through the current crisis.