[button link=”https://heliosdriven.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Back-From-the-Future-Advisor-IQ-7.14.21.pptx” color=”orange” newwindow=”yes”] Slide Deck Download[/button]
“Your future is whatever you make it, so make it a good one.” – Doc Brown
Many investors hurt their long-term results by making a series of emotional decisions in response to the latest crisis or hot trend, e.g. geopolitical worries, cryptocurrencies, or Fed moves. They think changing their portfolio will help them avoid losing money or make a quick gain. We’ll be discussing:
- How financial advisors can help investors plan for market scenarios that tempt them to change their strategy.
- Ways to teach investors how to envision these scenarios before they occur. Then, when an investor actually experiences these market scenarios in the future that tempt them to change their strategy, they’ll be more prepared and more likely to stick to their plan and avoid panicking.
Our guest speaker for this continuing education session is Bill McManus, from Hartford Funds. How to check your current Continuing Education (CE) status:
- Log into your CFP Board account.
- Select My CFP® Certification in the left-side navigation.
- Select View/Report CE under the heading Continuing Education (CE) Summary.
- Log into your Investments and Wealth Institue account.
- Navigate to the Renewal Requirements area of the dashboard.
- Select the CE Summary button and you’ll be provided a summary of CE courses/programs that have been reported to your current renewal period.
Helios Quantitative Research acts as a white-labeled CIO for Financial Advisors across the world. We transform Financial Advisors into full asset managers by helping them create, implement, monitor, communicate, quantitative investment strategies. We currently influence over 100 advisory firms that collectively manage over $30 billion in assets under management.