The Advisor IQ Replay is available for HQR Members on the Launchpad here.
“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra
Executive compensation plans help attract, retain, and motivate key employees. Participation in these plans ( i.e. stock options, restricted stock, deferred compensation, and employee stock purchase plans) can help clients accumulate personal wealth. We'll be discussing some of the unique characteristics of the common forms of executive compensation.
- Appropriate Strategies for clients with employee stock options (ESOs)
- Comprehensive planning processes around concentration risk
- Practices to help attract and market to C-Suite executives
Our guest speaker for this continuing education session is Tim Steffen, from PIMCO Investment Management.
How to check your current Continuing Education (CE) status:
- Log into your CFP Board account.
- Select My CFP® Certification in the left-side navigation.
- Select View/Report CE under the heading Continuing Education (CE) Summary.
- Log into your Investments and Wealth Institue account.
- Navigate to the Renewal Requirements area of the dashboard.
- Select the CE Summary button and you'll be provided a summary of CE courses/programs that have been reported to your current renewal period.
Helios Quantitative Research acts as a white-labeled CIO for Financial Advisors across the world. We transform Financial Advisors into full asset managers by helping them create, implement, monitor, communicate, quantitative investment strategies. We currently influence over 100 advisory firms that collectively manage over $30 billion in assets under management. Learn how we are working through the current crisis.