“Legacy is not leaving something for people. It’s leaving something in people.” – Peter Strople
As an advisor who works with multiple generations of your clients’ families, you are in the position to help your clients start a tradition that guarantees future generations of their family will know them, the life decisions they made, and the values that guided their lives. That tradition is called an Ethical Will.
We'll be discussing:
- How an Ethical Will can impact your client's and their family's lives
- How to build multi-generational relationships
- The value of your client's legacy to their family
Our guest speaker for this continuing education session is Jan Holman, from Thornburg Investment Management.
How to check your current Continuing Education (CE) status:
- Log into your CFP Board account.
- Select My CFP® Certification in the left-side navigation.
- Select View/Report CE under the heading Continuing Education (CE) Summary.
- Log into your Investments and Wealth Institue account.
- Navigate to the Renewal Requirements area of the dashboard.
- Select the CE Summary button and you'll be provided a summary of CE courses/programs that have been reported to your current renewal period.
Helios Quantitative Research acts as a white-labeled CIO for Financial Advisors across the world. We transform Financial Advisors into full asset managers by helping them create, implement, monitor, communicate, quantitative investment strategies. We currently influence over 100 advisory firms that collectively manage over $30 billion in assets under management. Learn how we are working through the current crisis.