The Advisor IQ Replay is available for HQR Members on the Launchpad here.
“If you don’t know where you are going, you’ll end up someplace else.” – Yogi Berra In this session, we’ll discuss how the demands on financial professionals’ time continue to grow as clients seek a broader set of services – from tax guidance to wealth transfer advice to retirement planning. This session will review the various ways that incorporating a models-based practice can help both you and your clients, and will detail techniques for implementing models with clients. Topics covered:
- The benefits of incorporating model portfolios into your practice, from time savings to more predictable investment outcomes
- Determining which clients would benefit from model portfolios and how to best transition model portfolios into your practice
Our guest speaker for this continuing education session is John Nersesian, from PIMCO Investment Management.
How to check your current Continuing Education (CE) status:
- Log into your CFP Board account.
- Select My CFP® Certification in the left-side navigation.
- Select View/Report CE under the heading Continuing Education (CE) Summary.
- Log into your Investments and Wealth Institue account.
- Navigate to the Renewal Requirements area of the dashboard.
- Select the CE Summary button and you’ll be provided a summary of CE courses/programs that have been reported to your current renewal period.
Helios Quantitative Research acts as a white-labeled CIO for Financial Advisors across the world. We transform Financial Advisors into full asset managers by helping them create, implement, monitor, communicate, quantitative investment strategies. We currently influence over 100 advisory firms that collectively manage over $30 billion in assets under management.