“The real measure of your wealth is how much you’d be worth if you lost all your money.” – Unkown
When clients struggle with some aspect of finance, they might assume it’s because they don’t have the right knowledge or skills. But each one has a unique history with money that influences their financial health and wellbeing in ways they don’t even realize. By discovering their money story, clients can gain a deeper understanding of their relationship with money, and change any behaviors that might not be serving them well.
We'll be discussing:
- Skills for improving the strength of advisor/client relationships that can lead to multi-generational partnerships
- Identifying and improving upon negative learned-behaviors of clients
Our guest speaker for this continuing education session is Mike Lynch, from Hartford Funds.
How to check your current Continuing Education (CE) status:
- Log into your CFP Board account.
- Select My CFP® Certification in the left-side navigation.
- Select View/Report CE under the heading Continuing Education (CE) Summary.
- Log into your Investments and Wealth Institue account.
- Navigate to the Renewal Requirements area of the dashboard.
- Select the CE Summary button and you'll be provided a summary of CE courses/programs that have been reported to your current renewal period.
Helios Quantitative Research acts as a white-labeled CIO for Financial Advisors across the world. We transform Financial Advisors into full asset managers by helping them create, implement, monitor, communicate, quantitative investment strategies. We currently influence over 100 advisory firms that collectively manage over $30 billion in assets under management. Learn how we are working through the current crisis.