Follow HQR on Twitter @heliosqr
Follow Nyle on Twitter @nylebayer
Follow Joe on Twitter @joseph_mallen
Follow Jason on Twitter @jasonvanthiel
In this episode, Nyle Bayer discusses the November MTD performance of equities and fixed income as well as current economic conditions with Joe Mallen, Chief Investment Officer, and Jason Van Thiel, Director of Research for Helios Quantitative Research.
Helios Quantitative Research influences over 700 Financial Advisors and $30 billion in assets by creating, implementing, and monitoring quantitative asset allocation strategies. Questions covered: Equities
- What can we expect from the future?
- Does a COVID Vaccine signal an end for all of the stay-at-home stocks?
- Why is volatility falling off a cliff?
- Should we be expecting any sort of stalemate when it comes to relief packages?
- What will be the best sector and industry plays under a new administration?
- What are the leading economic indicators telling us?
- What have we been watching?